Terms of service:
Ad.1. By signing up for the service you agree that:
§1. You will not use Letty to store files to which you don't own copyrights.
§2. All files you will store in our service are your private files and you own all copyrights to that files.
Ad.2. Caution:§1. Service administrator do not take any responsibility for downloaded or uploaded files. User is responsible for all it's activity.
§2. All files stored by our service are encrypted.
§3. User can own only one account on the service. If more than one account will be detected, they will be deleted.
§4. This terms can be subject to change. User will receive notification in such case.
§5. Administrator can delete or temporally ban account if user will break those rules.
§6. Administrator does not take responsibility for broken files.
§7. Service can be disabled during backup or maintenance works.
§8. Administrator can send service-specific information by e-mail.
§9. You cannot share files which breaks polish or international law.
§10. You are not allowed to hack/attach/interfere with Letty application or website.
§11. Administrator does not take responsibility for user's technical problems which disenables use of Letty.
Terms of complaints.
1. If your premium account will not be activated after the payment or there is mismatch between order, you need to inform us by e-mail.
2. If we accept your complaint, your account will be activated manually or paid amount will be returned to you.
3. If we reject your complaint and the problem will be caused by user-side problems, your account will be activated and you will receive notification.
4. You should include the account type (transfer/time) in your e-mail.
1. If we accept your complaint, we will return the money to you within 14 days to your PayPal account.
By signing up for Letty.pl you accept above rules and you agree to obey them.